2015 E30 meet @ Muurame, Finland

Information and contacts in english
Vasta
petrolhead

2015 E30 meet @ Muurame, Finland

Postitus Postitas petrolhead »

Hello everyone, I hope I posted this in the right place.

There will be a 6th annual E30-meet at Muurame, Finland 22.-24.5.2015. The meet is open to all.
It doesn't matter if your E30 is worth 300 or 30000€, bring it there anyway!

There will be a small prize for the "best E30 of the meet", and likewise a prize for the driver who has made the longest journey to attend. Former prize is kindly sponsored by Bimmer Tuning Club of Finland.
On friday, we've traditionally had an E30-trivia contest and your basic barbeque party etc. On saturday afternoon people gather on a parking lot and go drive some twisty roads. The roads and scenery are very nice in the region. The driving/official part of the meet usually ends a top Riihivuori "mountain", where we have a crank throwing contest and deliver prizes for the winners. People usually rent small cabins from that Riihivuori ski center. They're all pretty close to eachother on top there. They have cabins about all sizes and price ranges.

Muurame is a bit over 260km / 3 hours drive from Helsinki according to Google maps.

If anyone's interested and has any questions, I'll be glad to help! I'll update more info to this topic, watch this space..
EDIT: In Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/369044543127800/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-Jarno
petrolhead

Re: 2015 E30 meet @ Muurame, Finland

If anyone decides to participate, please let me know. For the saturday driving we make a driving instruction (route) and hand them out to people. Likewise we hand out material so people can vote and select the "best E30 of the meet". Anyway, I can make a few of these in English.

Join the Facebook group, I'll be happy to answer any and all questions people might have.

-Jarno
petrolhead

Re: 2015 E30 meet @ Muurame, Finland

More details when the T-shirt becomes available, but it'll look more or less like this on front side:
Pilt

Link if that picture doesn't show for some reason: https://scontent-a-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... e=55258548" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Vasta